There are different types of HP Envy 5543 Windows 10 drivers available for Windows 10. Based on your printer model, upgrade your HP Envy 5543 printer to full-featured driver and Basic driver software are available.
Basic driver:Basic drivers give your printer basic functionalities like print and scan. You cannot use all the functions of your printer like fax and other scanner settings etc.
Full featured driver: These drivers help you get the most of your HP printer i.e. you can use all the features and functionalities of your printer. In addition to this, it also provides other useful software that enhances printer functionality.
- The basic driver is smaller in size than the full featured driver and it can be quickly downloaded from your browser.
- Set Windows 10 updates to automatic to get recent updates quickly.
- Search “change device installation settings” in the Windows 10 search bar.
- Go to Device installation settings and select “Yes, do this automatically”. Click Save changes to ensure the latest updates are automatically downloaded to your computer.
- But the full featured HP envy 5543 Windows 10 printer driver software can only be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5543 or you can install it using the printer drivers CD-ROM.
Alternatively, you can also install the HP Envy 5543 printer driver from the driver’s CD-ROM that comes with your printer.