HP Envy 5534 Windows 10 Drivers
There are different types of HP Envy 5534 Windows 10 drivers available for Windows 10. Based on your printer model, upgrade your HP Envy 5534 printer to full-featured driver and Basic driver software are available.
Basic driver: Basic drivers give your printer basic functionalities like print and scan. You cannot use all the functions of your printer like fax and other scanner settings etc.
Full featured driver: These HP Envy 5534 Windows 10 drivers help you get the most of your HP printer i.e. you can use all the features and functionalities of your printer. In addition to this, it also provides other useful software that enhances printer functionality.
- The basic driver is smaller in size than the full featured driver and it can be quickly downloaded from your browser.
- Set HP Envy 5534 Windows 10 updates to automatic to get recent updates quickly.
- Search “change device installation settings” in the Windows 10 search bar.
- Go to Device installation settings and select “Yes, do this automatically”. Click Save changes to ensure the latest updates are automatically downloaded to your computer.
- But the full featured HP Envy 5534 driver software can only be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5534 or you can install it using the printer drivers CD-ROM.
Alternatively, you can also install the HP Envy 5534 driver from the driver’s CD-ROM that comes with your printer.
123 HP Envy 5534 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5534 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5534 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 5534 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 5534 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5534 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 5534 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 5534 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5534 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5534.