HP Envy 5534 Setup Windows 10
HP Envy 5534 Windows 10 Upgrade
HP Envy 5534 model printer supports Windows 10. If you have a Windows 10 PC or laptop then, you can install the HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5534
Follow the simple steps given below to download and install the HP Envy 5534 model Windows 10 driver from 123.hp.com/envy5534
Step 1: Go to 123.hp.com and type your printer model.
Step 2: Select your printer model from the list of printers and click Begin.
Step 3: Click on the Download button to download the Envy 5534 model printer Windows 10 driver.
Step 4: The HP Envy 5534 driver file is saved on your computer. Click Download when prompted.
Step 5: Double click the downloaded HP Envy 5534 Setup Windows 10 file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Windows 10 update, automatically download the basic drivers for your HP printer by searching it either in the Microsoft website or HP website. This update will only provide basic functionalities, like print and scan options. To use the full functions like fax, copy, full featured HP Envy 5534 printer driver is needed.
123 HP Envy 5534 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5534 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5534 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 5534 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 5534 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5534 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 5534 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 5534 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5534 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5534.