HP Envy 4520 Windows 10 Drivers
There are different types of HP Envy 4520 Windows 10 drivers available for Windows 10. Based on your printer model, upgrade your HP Envy 4520 printer to full-featured driver and Basic driver software are available.
Basic driver: Basic drivers give your printer basic functionalities like print and scan. You cannot use all the functions of your printer like fax and other scanner settings etc.
Full featured driver: These HP Envy 4520 Windows 10 drivers help you get the most of your HP printer i.e. you can use all the features and functionalities of your printer. In addition to this, it also provides other useful software that enhances printer functionality.
- The basic driver is smaller in size than the full featured driver and it can be quickly downloaded from your browser.
- Set HP Envy 4520 Windows 10 updates to automatic to get recent updates quickly.
- Search “change device installation settings” in the Windows 10 search bar.
- Go to Device installation settings and select “Yes, do this automatically”. Click Save changes to ensure the latest updates are automatically downloaded to your computer.
- But the full featured 123 HP Printer 4520 driver software can only be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy4520 or you can install it using the printer drivers CD-ROM.
Alternatively, you can also install the HP Envy 4520 driver from the driver’s CD-ROM that comes with your printer.
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 4520 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 4520 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 4520 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 4520 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 4520 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 4520 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 4520 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy4520.
⋆ Envy 4520 Tips For Print Success ⋆
Tips for ink and paper
- Use the original HP 4520 ink cartridges.
- Make sure the cartridges have sufficient ink. The estimated ink levels can be seen from the Home screen by selecting INK
- Always load a stack of paper, not just the one page. Use clean and flat paper of the same size. Only one type of paper must be loaded at a time.
- Correct the paper-width guides, in the paper tray to fit properly against the stack of paper, such that they do not bend or crush the paper in the tray.
- Set the print quality and paper size settings according to the type and size of paper loaded in the tray. More on HP ink cartridges, paper and HP setup and HP support at 123.hp.com/envy4520.
HP Envy 4520 printer settings tips (OS X)
- On the Print dialog, from the Paper Size pop-up menu select the size of paper loaded in the HP printer.
- On the Print dialog, from the Paper Type/Quality pop-up menu and select the required paper type and quality.On the Print dialog, from the Paper Type/Quality pop-up menu and select the required paper type and quality.
- To print a black and white document with only black ink, select the Paper Type/Quality, click Color Options, and select Grayscale from the Color pop-up menu.
HP Envy 4520 printer settings tips (Windows)
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the required paper type from the Media drop-down list of Tray Selection.
- Select the required print quality in the Quality Settings area.
- Select the paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list in the Advanced Options.
- Access the Advanced Options box by the Advanced icon on the Layout or Paper/ Quality tab.
- To change default print settings, select Print & Scan , and then select Set Preferences in the HP Envy 4520 software.
- Windows 8.1: Click the down arrow in the left corner in the lower part of the Start screen, and then select the HP printer name, HP Envy 4520.
- Windows 8: On the Start screen, right-click an empty area on the screen, select All Apps on the app bar, and then click the icon with the HP printer’s name, HP Envy 4520.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: From the computer desktop, click Start, select All Programs->HP->HP PRINTER (HP Envy 4520)