HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge Replacement
This guideline helps you find whether the installed HP Envy 4512 Ink cartridge is working properly, how to substitute the faulty cartridge, and how to print an alignment page from 123.hp.com/envy4512. Place essential amount of white paper before you replace the ink cartridges and then commence the alignment process.
- Estimate the ink level before the toner vanishes completely. 123.hp.com/envy4512 provide the guidelines on how to estimate the toner level as well. Utilize the printer software to estimate the ink level.
- Trail the following steps after switching on the printer, and confirming that the printer is ready.
HP 4512 Ink For Windows
Search Windows for HP, and then choose HP Envy 4512 printer name from the results. tap on HP Solution Center, if it displays.
- Estimate the ink or toner levels display on the home window of the printer software.
- If the ink level is not estimated using the printer software, use appropriate apps and estimate the level of the cartridge.
HP 4512 Ink For Mac
- Get directed to the menu bar, click on the Apple icon , and then choose System Preferences.
- Click on Printers and Scanners or Print & Scan.
- Select your printer in the list, select Options & Supplies, and then choose the Supply Levels tab.
- You have to drag the tray extender out in order to place the paper stack into the input tray with the short edge forward and the print side down.
- When you find the HP Envy 4512 cartridge to be faulty, you have to buy an alternative toner. While substituting the cartridge, you have to keep your printer on.
- You cannot release the HP Envy 4512 ink cartridge, if the printer is not on. Release the front access door to make the carriage displaces to the far right side.
- Do not proceed until the printer comes back to its normal working state. Push the ink cartridge down, release it, and remove it from its slot.
- Install the newly bought ink cartridge in the slot from where you have taken out the faulty toner.
- Remove the plastic tape, grab the toner by its sides, and then place it firmly.
- Drag the other HP Envy 4512 Ink cartridge at an upward angle slightly, into the void slot, and then place it properly into its place.
- Close the front access door and then follow the instructions in order to align the toner.
- Ink cartridge alignment is generally done to achieve the best print quality.
- Once the front access door is closed your printer starts printing the alignment page.
- Remove the alignment page from the printer and place it down on the scanner glass.
- Tap on Ok option after you close the scanner lid of the HP Envy 4512 printer.
- You have to place enough amount of paper in the loading tray in order to print an alignment page.
- If you are a Windows XP user: click Start-> All Programs, choose HP, and then select HP Solution Center.
- If you are a Windows Vista user, Click the Windows icon, choose All Programs, select HP-> tap HP Solution Center.
- By doing this the HP Solution Center displays where you have to choose the Settings option.
- In the Print Settings section, click Printer Toolbox. The printer Toolbox displays and you have to select the Device Services tab.
- Tap on the Align the Print Cartridges option, and select Print Page. The printer prints an alignment page.
- Then, raise the HP Envy 4512 scanner lid, keep the printed alignment page face down on the scanner glass. Lower the scanner lid, and select Ok.
- Wait until the printer scans and finishes the alignment process. Allow the alignment to undergo the recycling process, once it is printed.
- Use the following instructions when your HP Envy 4512 printer fails to print the alignment page.
- The alignment pages will not print if you have not closed the front access door properly.
- Printing of the alignment page will not be successful if any obstructions are present.
- If you want to remove any obstructions from your printer open the front access door and check whether the carriage is displacing easily.
- If you find any obstructions around the printer’s carriage, remove them and realign the HP Envy 4512 Ink cartridge.