How to print from HP Envy 5543 Printer
Print from your HP Envy 5543 e-all in one printer, with the help of the HP printer Software. Changes to print quality and type of paper can be done manually using the print preview or from the printer’s control panel.
Make sure you have the latest HP Envy 5543 printer driver software installed on your Windows 10 computer or Mac system.123.hp.com/envy5543
- Switch ON your HP Envy 5543 printer
- Pull out the paper tray of the printer, and place the paper in it.
- Adjust the paper on the input paper tray, according to its dimensions as shown in the image given below.
- Push the paper tray back into the printer, until it is fixed into its place.
- Open any document on your computer, and click on Print.
- Select your HP Envy 5543 printer from the list of available printers (This step is applicable only when you have more than one printer connected to your network).
- If you want to make changes to Print Settings, then go to Printer Properties or Preferences.
- After the above step, the Properties dialog box opens up, from where you can change tab layouts and the orientation of your print.
- After making the necessary changes, click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Click Print and get the print out from your HP Envy 5543 e all-in-one printer.
Printing on both sides of the paper:
In case, you want to print on both sides of the paper, then follow the steps given below,
- From the HP Envy 5543 printer software or from your print preview, go to Printer Preferences or Properties.
- Select the appropriate options such as Paper type from the drop-down list.
- Click Advanced to select the option, “Paper on both sides” and then select Flip on Long Edge or Flip on Short Edge.
- The above option can be accessed from the Print on Both Sides drop-down list.
- After the above step, click OK to print on both sides of the paper.
123 HP Envy 5543 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5543 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 5543 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5543 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 5543 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 5543 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5543 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5543 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5543.