How to Print From HP Envy 120
How to Print From HP Envy 120 e-all in one printer, with the help of the HP printer Software. Changes to print quality and type of paper can be done manually using the print preview or from the printer’s control panel.
Make sure you have the latest HP Envy 120 printer driver software installed on your Windows 10 computer or Mac system.
- Switch ON your HP Envy 120 printer
- Pull out the paper tray of the printer, and place the paper in it.
- Adjust the paper on the input paper tray, according to its dimensions as shown in the image given below.
- Push the paper tray back into the printer, until it is fixed into its place.
- Open any document on your computer, and click on Print.
- Select your HP Envy 120 printer from the list of available printers (This step is applicable only when you have more than one printer connected to your network).
- If you want to make changes to Print Settings, then go to Printer Properties or Preferences.
- After the above step, the Properties dialog box opens up, from where you can change tab layouts and the orientation of your print.
- After making the necessary changes, click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Click Print and get the print out from your HP Envy 120 e all-in-one printer.
Printing on both sides of the paper:
In case, you want to print on both sides of the paper, then follow the steps given below,
- From the HP Envy 120 printer software or from your print preview, go to Printer Preferences or Properties.
- Select the appropriate options such as Paper type from the drop-down list.
- Click Advanced to select the option, “Paper on both sides” and then select Flip on Long Edge or Flip on Short Edge.
- The above option can be accessed from the Print on Both Sides drop-down list.
- After the above step, click OK to print on both sides of the paper.