HP Envy 5540 ePrint Setup
HP Envy 5540 ePrint Setup is a free application present in HP Envy 5540 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard Envy 5540 e- all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same HP Envy 5540 Wi-Fi network as the HP Printer.
Before using HP ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
- Switch ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your HP Envy 5540 printer to connect to the internet and to the Hp ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above steps, the Web Service Summary is displayed. Click Print info to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains the printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of the Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- The claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com, is your printer’s email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP Envy 5540 ePrint Setup enabled printer using the printer’s email address from anywhere.
How to Use HP ePrint Envy 5540 Printer
- Open the HP Envy 5540 ePrint app on your Android device
- Select the file or document that you want to print.
- The preview screen opens up in which, select the print settings icon
- You can change print settings and after that return to the print preview screen and
- After the above step is complete, Click Print.
- If you want to print photos, open the photo option on your ePrint App, on your Smartphone.
- Click on the Print Settings icon to make any changes, and tap print to get the print out
DISCLAIMER :Our website solely intends to provide technical assistance, and service especially to printer users. We will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by any action that you take with the information provided on this website. Read our statement of policies for further information on ownership, and third-party rights.