HP Envy 7640 Airprint Setup
Print wirelessly from the HP Envy 7640 Airprint Setup.
Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution present in iOS devices.
This process works on Apple devices like, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and the latest edition iPhone SE.
To use AirPrint, your Apple device and the HP envy 7640 printer must be connected to the same wireless network. Apple Airprint is supported on Apple devices with iOS 4.2 or later. Many Apple apps such as Safari, iWorks, mail etc are available in the App Store.
- Make sure your printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the app store.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password.
- These credentials are important to connect your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Open any document and tap AirPrint App.
- Open the AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
- Search for your networks name and select your printer.
- Select your network and tap on Print to print your document using HP envy 7640.
- Apple AirPrint allows you to change print options as shown in the image given below.
- You can print any web application, email or photo that supports How to Airprint from HP Envy 7640.
- You can also change the Page Range as shown in the image given above.
Airprint Not Working on HP Envy 7640 Printer
Sometimes, your Airprint won’t work with your HP Envy 7640 e-all in one printer. If you encounter these kind of issues then, follow the steps given below to re-connect the iPhone to the network.
Apple devices like iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and the latest edition iPhone SE can be reconnected to the HP Envy 7640 e- all-in-one printer via the following steps.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Go to Settingstab on your iPhone.
- In Settings, go to HP Envy 7640 Wi-Fi.
- Turn ON your Wi-Fi and make sure that your wireless network name is displayed.
- Now try printing with HP Envy 7640 Airprint Setup.