How to perform Airprint from HP Envy 5543 Airprint Setup
Print wirelessly from the HP Envy 5543 AirPrint.
Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution present in iOS devices.
This process works on Apple devices like, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and the latest edition iPhone SE.
To use AirPrint, your Apple device and the HP envy 5543 printer must be connected to the same wireless network. Apple Airprint is supported on Apple devices with iOS 4.2 or later. Many Apple apps such as Safari, iWorks, mail etc are available in the App Store.123.hp.com/envy5543
- Make sure your printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device from the app store.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password.
- These credentials are important to connect your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Open any document and tap AirPrint App.
- Open the AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
- Search for your networks name and select your printer.
- Select your network and tap on Print to print your document using HP envy 5543.
- Apple AirPrint allows you to change print options as shown in the image given below.
- You can print any web application, email or photo that supports Apple AirPrint.
- You can also change the Page Range as shown in the image given above.
Airprint not working on HP Printer :
Sometimes, your Airprint won’t work with your HP Envy 5543 e-all in one printer. If you encounter these kinds of issues then, follow the steps given below to re-connect the iPhone to the network.
Apple devices like iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and the latest edition iPhone SE can be reconnected to the HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one printer via the following steps.123.hp.com/envy5543
- Restart your iPhone.
- Go to Settings tab on your iPhone.
- In Settings, go to Wi-Fi.
- Turn ON your Wi-Fi and make sure that your wireless network name is displayed.
- Now try printing with AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5543 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5543 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 5543 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5543 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 5543 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 5543 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5543 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5543 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5543.