123 HP Envy 7645 Windows 10 Driver
Often, users face quite a few problems connecting their computers to their HP Envy 7645 printer, after updating Windows 10. If you are one among them, follow these instructions below, to learn how to upgrade to Windows 10 compatible 123 HP Envy 7645 Windows 10 Driver, and to troubleshoot various problems commonly encountered during the HP Envy 7645 printer support.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, the Windows Update (a service offered by Microsoft to check and update the Windows components) on your system will automatically update all the drivers installed on your computer to Windows 10 compatibility.
An interrupted Internet connection during the Windows 10 upgrade enables the Windows Update service to download the required drivers and install it in the next 24 hours, when the system is switched on with an Internet connection. But, if you are among the many, who aren’t sure if their HP Envy printer driver has been updated, you can check it manually on your computer or visit 123.hp.com/envy7645 for more insights. You can also find the required HP Envy support here.
Follow the instructions below to manually update the HP Envy 7645 printer driver using Windows Update on your computer.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Windows 10 Updates
The instructions shown below can be used to manually update any driver software on your computer.
- Search for Device Manager on your computer and open it.
- Or go to Control Panel and in the list that I shown select and click on Device Manager.
- All the drivers of the devices connected to your computer are listed here.
- Select the required 123 HP Envy 7645 windows 10 driver, and right- click on it.
- You will get a drop down menu, with an ‘Update Driver Software’ option. Select this option.
- Now on the message on the screen “How do you want to search for driver software”? Select the option ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’ from the options on the screen.
- Let HP do the rest, just follow the on screen instructions.
- Install the updated driver. After which, you must restart your computer.
HP Envy 7645 Windows 10 Drivers Installation
To install drivers from the HP website: 123.hp.com/envy7645
- Switch on your HP Envy printer.
- If you have connected your Envy 7645, to the computer via a USB cable, then disconnect the cable before the process begins.
- Now from your Windows 10 computer, go to 123 HP Setup Envy (123.hp.com/envy7645)
- Enter the printer model, in this case Envy 7645.
- Now when you click Begin, the Windows 10 drivers are downloaded for your specified HP printer.
- You will be redirected to the Download page. Click Download, and follow the instructions on the screen, to complete the download and installation process.
There are different types of 123 HP Envy 7645 Windows 10 drivers available for Windows 10. Based on your printer model, upgrade your HP Envy 7645 printer to full-featured driver and Basic driver software are available.
Basic driver:Basic drivers give your printer basic functionalities like print and scan. You cannot use all the functions of your printer like fax and other scanner settings etc.
Full featured driver: These drivers help you get the most of your 123 HP printer i.e. you can use all the features and functionalities of your printer. In addition to this, it also provides other useful software that enhances printer functionality.
- The basic driver is smaller in size than the full featured driver and it can be quickly downloaded from your browser.
- Set Windows 10 updates to automatic to get recent updates quickly.
- Search “change device installation settings” in the Windows 10 search bar.
- Go to Device installation settings and select “Yes, do this automatically”. Click Save changes to ensure the latest updates are automatically downloaded to your computer.
- But the full featured HP envy 7645 Windows 10 printer driver software can only be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy7645 or you can install it using the printer drivers CD-ROM.
Alternatively, you can also install the 123 hp envy 7645 windows 10 driver from the driver’s CD-ROM that comes with your printer. For Complete information, please click 123.hp.com/envy7645