- Avail excellent photo and best quality document with the Hp Envy 7155 printer.
- Make use of the reliable wireless network and the secured wired network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax your document using the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Do not flip the pages of your document, use the automatic duplex printing feature and save your time.
- Use the mobile printing capability and print your documents and photos on the go.
- Supported mobile printing services are HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria print service and Wireless Direct Printing.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The printer’s input tray capability is up to 125 sheets and the output tray capability is up to 25 sheets.
- Use this printer and get your good looking photographs printed with excellent quality using borderless printing.
- The HP Envy 7155 is an energy star certified printer which saves your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer energy.
- Print speed for black is up to 14 ppm and of color is up to 9 ppm.
- This is a compatible lightweight printer which suits even at your small desk.
Replacing ink cartridges
After estimating the ink level of your cartridges, ensure that you replace the empty cartridge with a new genuine ink cartridge to print your document or photo with best quality. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace the existing cartridge with a new cartridge.
- Tap on your printer’s power button to turn it on. Unlock the cartridge access door.
- The Door Open message gets displayed on your printer’s control panel. While printing a document, the cover must be closed.
- You might find that a Change Ink option also displays on the bottom right corner of the touchscreen.
- Press down on the low or empty ink cartridges to remove it from the slot.
- Take off the new cartridge from its package. Do not touch the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Slide the orange tab to peel off the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the tri-color cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Reiterate these procedures to replace the other cartridges, if required.
- Lock the cartridge access door. If you find The cover or door must be closed to print a message on your printer’s control panel, check that it is closed completely.
- Click Ok. Halt for the printer to calibrate and align the cartridges.
- Once the alignment is completed, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Choose Ok, and then remove or recycle the alignment page of your printer.
- Now try to print a document or photo using your printer to verify its performance.
- If the document or photo prints good. You’re done. You can start to print a print job.
- If you find any issue with your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
Wireless printing Setup
Connect your printer and the computer via a Wireless network connection. Use the guides which are given below to setup your printer.
- Prior to setting up the printer on your wireless network, obtain the network name and password.
- Power on the printer, computer and the wireless router. Use the same wireless network connection for both the printer and computer.
- Place your HP Envy 7155 printer and the computer closer during the setup process.
- Link the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup wizard so that the installer can identify the printer during the installation.
- On your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer’s control panel, open the Dashboard, and then click the Wireless icon.
- Click the Setup option. Choose Network Setup. Tap Wireless Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your network name in the list and then click Ok. In case the list does not display any name, click Enter New Network name.
- Use the on-screen guides to enter your network name. I urged, enter the network password and then tap Done.
- Click on the Ok option to move back to the home screen. Download and install the updated driver and software.
- Once you are done, try to print a document using your HP Envy 7155 printer.
- To connect your printer and the Mac computer, you need to gather the network name and password.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Ensure that you turn on your HP Envy 7511 printer, computer, and the wireless router.
- During the setup process, place the printer and the computer at a closer distance to maintain good wireless signal strength.
- On the control panel of your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer, go to Dashboard, open it and then select the Wireless icon.
- Choose the Setup icon and then click on the Network Setup option.
- Select Wireless Settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Pick your network name from the list of available networks.
- Select Ok. In case you couldn’t find your network on the list, select Enter New Network Name.
- If instructed, index the network password and then choose Done and click Ok.
- On your computer, you want to print from, install the recent driver and software.
How to fix not printing error
There are many possibilities as to why your printer won’t print. Start with the basic troubleshooting to fix and resolve the issue easily. Go through the guides which are listed below to rectify the printer problem.
- Ensure that you have placed the paper in the input tray. Use papers which are compatible with your printer.
- Estimate the ink cartridge level of your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer regularly to avoid ink cartridge related issue.
- If you find that the cartridge is low or empty, you need to replace a empty cartridge with a new cartridge.
- Try to replace the empty or faulty cartridges as soon as possible to maintain best document quality.
- If you are a Wired network user, ensure that you plugged the cables properly into the printer and your computer.
- If you are a Wireless network user, use the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- Position all the network connected devices within a range of your local wireless network.
- During the setup process, locate the printer closer to your computer to maintain good signal strength.
- If you still find an issue, try to reboot your printer to resolve your printer problem.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, which helps you to fix and resolve the printing issue swiftly.
- Use the updated driver and software for your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. In some cases, the printer problem arises due to the outdated software.
- Do not use the third party firmware software. Regular firmware updates are required.
- Ensure that your computer you used to store the printing document is not in an Airplane mode.
- If the system is an AirPlane mode, it will not detect any of the network connection. Enable it in an Online mode.
- If you need more information, contact our technical support on the toll-free 1-844-246-7458.