The HP Envy 5055 all-in-one wireless printer now comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds, and more. Using this printer, you can easily print, copy, and scan borderless, high-quality photos and documents. This printer prints documents with crisp and sharp text. You can easily set up your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 wireless printer using the HP Smart app. You can also scan the documents with your camera using this app. Also, you can print from social media or the cloud using this app. You can print from iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. Whether you are connecting to your mobile device or your network, the Bluetooth Smart deliver and a reliable Dual-band Wi-Fi delivers a stable connection to get a steady performance. It is designed with the 2.2 mono touchscreen and supports automatic two-sided printing.
It supports the media such as the letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, and No. 10 envelopes. It is specially designed for versatility. It supports wireless, mobile printing, duplex and borderless printing. The Functions and photo sizes are supported in this printer. From a variety of smartphones and tablets, you can print easily. Right from your home, you can create high-quality borderless photos and flyers. With automatic two-sided printing, you can speed through multipage print jobs. Using this printer, create time-saving shortcuts and then quickly print, scan, and copy directly at the printer. Print speeds might vary with use on this 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Specification
- The HP Envy 5055 printer supports Mobile device printing.
- It supports wireless connection.
- It can print 7 pages per minute for color documents and can print 10 pages per minute for a black and white document.
- It supports Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, and USB 2.0.
- It supports scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200.
- This printer is compatible with HP 65 Black Instant Ink Cartridge (N9K10A), and HP 65 Tri-color Instant Ink Cartridge (N9K09A).
- It is compatible with media types such as Plain paper, HP photo paper, HP matte brochure or professional paper, HP glossy brochure or professional paper, and Other.
HP ENVY 5055 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
The instructions for doing the unboxing setup for your HP Envy 5055 printer is given here. Make use of these instructions to set the preferences, install ink cartridges, load the paper, and install the best HP Envy 5055 software and driver for your device.
- Step 1: Take the printer out from the cardboard box and then eliminate the tapes, stickers, and the packing materials that you find on the printer. After the packing materials are removed, peel off the sticker attached on the printer’s control panel screen. Then grasp the handles on your device and try to lift the ink cartridge access door till it gets lock properly. Remove the stuffed packing material from inside the printer and close the HP Envy 5055 ink cartridge access door.
- Step 2: Next, try to open the input tray door. While opening it, pull it completely towards you to extend the tray and then eliminate the stuffed packing material from it. Push the input tray back to its original position. Close the input tray door in your device and keep the removed materials for recycling.
- Step 3: Connect the power cord to your device and the electrical outlet. Then switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer after pressing the power button. Set the desired preferences on the control panel screen. Choose the language as you desire. Then select your Country/Region and date/time for your device and finally, tap on the Yes option. A welcome screen appears.
- Step 4: Lift the ink cartridge access in your device till it locks into place. The carriage moves to the left. Before you proceed, wait for sometime till the carriage remains silent and idle. Remove the ink cartridges. Eliminate the plastic tape on the ink cartridge. Then lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Step 5: Hold the ink cartridges and place them one by one into its slot. Gently press them so that they can properly fix in their place. After the ink cartridges are fixed properly, close the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Then close the ink cartridge door and ensure it is locked properly.
- Step 6: Open the input tray door in your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. Then slide out the paper guides and insert the paper in portrait orientation. Remember, the print side should be facing down. Avoid loading more than 250 sheets. Push the stack and slide the paper guides in your device. Also, remember not to push the guides tightly.
- Step 7: Push the input tray in your device. Tap on Done on the control panel of your printer and then pull out the output tray and lift the output tray extender. The ink cartridges should be aligned in order to get the best print quality. Raise the scanner lid and keep the alignment page on the scanner glass. According to engraved guides, position it properly.
- Step 8: Close the scanner lid and then tap on Ok on the printer’s control panel screen. The ink cartridges gets aligned. After the ink cartridges gets aligned, tap Ok on the printer’s control panel screen. Next, install the printer software and driver for your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. You can contact our technical team through the Toll-Free number if you need any assistance with the printer setup.
123 HP ENVY 5055 MOBILE PRINTING
Including HP-developed tools and apps, other HP Envy 5055 wireless printing standards and technologies, or printing features built into your mobile device, most HP printers will support multiple mobile printing methods. The simple instructions on how to setup and use the AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Google Cloud Print is given below.
ENVY 5055 AIRPRINT SETUP
Using this AirPrint, easily print from an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over a wireless network to your HP printer. The Apple iOS and the printer should meet all the basic requirements in order to print with AirPrint. First, your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer should support AirPrint and your Apple iOS device should run on iOS 4.2 or later. Moreover, you need to have a connection to the printer. Before you try to print using the AirPrint, both the printer and the Apple iOS device should be connected through a Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct or a wireless network. If your printer is connected using a USB cable to your computer, then you should use HP wireless direct/Wi-Fi Direct.
HOW TO PRINT USING AIRPRINT
- Step 1: Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer and keep it in a ready state. First, open the webpage, document, email, or photo you need to print. Select the Action icon to get the menu options.
- Step 2: Next, tap on Print or the Print icon based on the file type you need to print.
- Step 3: Click on Select Printer on the Printer options menu. Then choose your 123 hp envy 5055 printer from the list.
- Step 4: To change other settings, click on Options. Some options might not be adjustable such as paper size. These options should be altered from the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. If your printer supports black ink only then the Options menu might not display.
- Step 5: Make your choice of the number of copies you would like to print and then click on Print.
ENVY 5055 EPRINT SETUP SOLUTIONS
You can easily print from anywhere using an ePrint if you have an active internet connection. Just email the document you need to print directly to the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. Before you attempt to set up your printer for HP ePrint, ensure all the requirements are met by your printer. First, ensure the printer supports HP ePrint and that your computer is connected to a wireless or wired network with an active internet connection. Ensure the printer is connected to the active internet connection. Turn on the Web Services from the Embedded Web Server(EWS) or the printer’s control panel. Turning on this feature can let your printer to securely communicate with web-connected printing services(HP ePrint) over the Internet. Once the Web Services is turned on, wait until the printer prints the Important Printer Setup Instructions page or Get the Most out of your printer. This page includes the printer claim code or your printer’s email address.
HOW TO PRINT WITH HP ePRINT
- Step 1: If you want to print a document or photo from a computer or laptop with HP ePrint, then first sign in to your email account. Then create a new email. Type the To field and subject field. Attach the photo or document and then send the email.
- Step 2: Open the email and then select Forward. Enter the To and subject fields and then send the email. To print a webpage, first save it and then email it as an attachment.
- Step 3: If you want to print a photo or document saved on your mobile device, first open the app that has the document or photo. Select the Action or Share icon. Open the email app. Then enter the To and subject fields and then tap Send.
- Step 4: Then open the email and tap Forward. Enter the To and subject fields and then click on Send.
- Step 5: To print a webpage from your mobile device, first open it, save it, and then email it.
ENVY 5055 GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT SETUP
Using the Google Cloud Print, you can print documents and photos securely from any network-connected device to your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. There isn’t any necessity to download any drivers or software to print with Google Cloud Print. You need to first set up your printer with Google Cloud Print from a mobile device or computer to print with Google Cloud Print. Through the Chrome browser on a Google Chromebook or Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, try to connect your printer to Google Cloud Print. Through the Chrome browser, connect your printer to Google Cloud Print on an Android OS 4.4 or later smartphone or tablet. After connecting your printer to Google cloud print, follow these steps to print from a computer or mobile device.
- Step 1: To print a document or photo saved on your computer, first open Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account. Tap Print -> Upload file to print -> Select a file from my computer. Choose the document or photo and then tap Open. Select your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer and then click Print.
- Step 2: To print documents or photos from your Android device, open the saved document and tap on Menu -> Print -> Choose your printer -> Print.
- Step 3: To print an email or webpage from your computer or Chromebook, sign in to your Google account and open the email or webpage. Click Chrome menu icon -> Print. The Print window opens and tap Change under Destination. Select your printer in the Select a destination window. Then tap Print.
- Step 4: To print an email or webpage from your Android device, open an email or webpage and tap the menu icon. Choose Share and tap on Print.
- Step 5: Then select your printer and tap Print.
123 HP ENVY 5055 Wi-Fi PROTECTED SETUP (WPS)
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Windows
- Step 1: First, open the list of available 123.hp.com/setup 5055 wireless networks. A list is shown with all the available WiFi networks. Find the network and select its name and then press Connect.
- Step 2: You should enter the password for the network that you want to connect to. Go to the access point or the wireless router. Press the WPS button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Step 3: On the back of the router or on one side, there is a round button. The WPS symbol will be indicated below the button. Your PC automatically receives the HP Envy 5055 wireless settings from the router after a couple of seconds. Then it connects to the WiFi network by itself without entering the password.
- Step 4: Using WPS, you are now connected to the HP Envy 5055 wireless network. Next time when you connect from this computer, you don’t need to use the WPS button again. This is because the router has transferred all the required settings to your Windows computer.
- Step 5: When your computer needs to make future connections to the same network, it will store these details and use them automatically.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Mac
- Step 1: If your HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi router is an AirPort Base Station, open AirPort Utility. It is there in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Select your base station in AirPort Utility.
- Step 2: Then type the base station password, if it prompts to enter. Choose the Base Station option from the menu bar and tap on the Add WPS HP Envy 5055 printer option.
- Step 3: When it asks to select the 123 hp setup 5055 WPS connection that you need, select either First attempt or PIN. Then tap on the Continue option.
- Step 4: Push the WPS button on the printer if you selected First attempt. When the Mac address of your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer displays in AirPort Utility, tap on the Done option.
- Step 5: Enter the printer’s PIN number if you have selected PIN button. It should be listed in the documentation of the printer. Then tap on the Continue option. When the AirPort Utility displays the Mac address of your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer, tap on the Done button. Then close the Airport Utility.
Disclaimer:-Our website solely intends to provide technical assistance, and service especially to printer users. We will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by any action that you take with the information provided on this website. Read our statement of policies for further information on ownership, and third-party rights.