- HP Envy 5543 Setup
- HP Envy 5543 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5543 Driver Software
⋆ 123 HP Envy 5543 Printer Review ⋆
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Cloud Printing
- Automatic Duplexer
- Touch Screen Panel
- Borderless Printing
- Energy Star
- Mobile Printing
- No Ethernet Port
- No FAX
- Relatively Slow
- Not intended for Business Use
HP Envy 5543 Setup and Install Solutions
Learn More HP Printer Setup
- Remove the tapes on your printer after taking it from the packaged cardboard box
- Take the printer manual which comes with your HP printer and read the instructions carefully.
- Setup your HP printer according to the printer manual provided with the printer.
- You can also download HP printer manual at 123.hp.com/envy5543 or support.hp.com/us-en
- After setting up your printer, install the latest HP Envy 5543 printer driver using the driver installation CD that comes bundled with your HP printer.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since, for using some of the features like HP ePrint an active internet connection is needed.
- For more information regarding setup and installation, check the printer manual which can be downloaded from our website.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5543 and download the latest updated driver for your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 5543 Help
Step by Step Instructions
Wireless Setup of HP Envy 5543 Printer
- Download the latest version of driver from 123.hp.com/setup or you can Install the HP Envy 5543 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5543 setup from your browser. Enter your printer model number in the box mentioned and click Begin.
- Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the driver installation.
- Click Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP ENVY 5543 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 5543 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5543 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your HP Envy 5543 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 5543 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5543 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Envy 5543 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 5543 printer.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5543 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5543 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5543.
How to use 123 HP Envy 5543 Printer
Learn More Issue & Solutions
How to Print from HP Envy 5543?
Print from your HP Envy 5543 e-all in one printer, with the help of the HP printer Software. Changes to print quality and type of paper can be done manually using the print preview or from the printer’s control panel.Follow the steps given below and learn.
How to use Airprint from HP Envy 5543?
Print wirelessly from the HP Envy 5543 AirPrint. Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution present in iOS devices.This process works on Apple devices like, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and the latest edition iPhone SE.
How to use ePrint in HP Envy 5543?
HP ePrint Envy 5543 is a free application present in HP Envy 5543 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
HP Envy 5543 Setup Windows 10
HP Envy 5543 model printer supports Windows 10. If you have a Windows 10 PC or laptop then, you can install the HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5543. Follow the simple steps given below to download and install the HP Envy 5543.
How to Print HP Envy 5543 Printer from iPhone?
HP Envy 5543 Make sure you replace the HP Envy 5543 e-all-in-one ink cartridges whenever the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for HP Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges automatically, whenever your cartridges are low .
How to Print from HP Envy 5543 to Windows 10?
Follow the simple steps given below to resolve the print issue that come up after upgrading your computer to Windows 10. Restart your printer and computer after upgrading.Restarting the computer loads all the drivers and latest updates correctly.
HP Envy 5543 Windows 10 Drivers
There are different types of HP Envy 5543 Windows 10 drivers available for Windows 10. Based on your printer model, upgrade your HP Envy 5543 printer to full-featured driver and Basic driver software are available.Basic drivers give your printer.
HP Envy 5543 Ink Cartridges Installation
Make sure you replace the Hp envy 5543 e-all-in-one ink cartridges whenever the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up with HP Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges automatically, as and when your cartridges are low on ink.123.hp.com/envy5543.