- HP Envy 4512 Setup
- HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4512 Driver Software
⋆ 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Review ⋆
Touch Screen Panel
No Ethernet Port
Not intended for Business Use
123 HP Envy 4512 Printer
Learn More Setup
- This instruction is helpful for the users who are setting up the printer for the first time after they bought the printer.
- Get through the instructions and know how to unwrap the printer from the packing materials, install the cartridge, and more.
- To unwrap the printer from the box, you have to remove all the tape, stickers, and packing materials present in and around the printer.
- Free the printer from the box, and eliminate all packing materiald and tape from the outside of the printer.
- Push down the output tray, and hold the handle and push the cartridge access door down and open it.
- Free the inner region of the printer from packing tapes, and then close the cartridge access door of the printer.
- Affirm that you have removed all materials and hardware from the box before you discard the packing material.
- Use a power cord which is shipped along with the printer, connect it to the printer’s rear end, and switch on the printer.
- Connect the printer into a power source in order to power on the printer. Do not use a USB cable when installing the driver & Software.
- Link the power cord to the printer’s rear end, and then link the other end of the power cord to the power supply.
- Push the power button which you see on the printer and switch on it. Next you have to install the ink cartridges.
- It is recommended to use the toner which is purchased from the manufacturer and from the authentic dealers.
- Hold the handle of the printer and lower the ink cartridge access door in order to open it.
- By that time you can see the movement of ink carriage. You are not supposed to proceed before the printer returns to the idle state.
- Take one of the ink cartridge from the package. Be cautious when you are handling the toner.
- You should not touch the regions other than the black plastic on the ink cartridge, and remove the
- plastic tape from it.
- Grasp the ink cartridges by its side with the nozzles facing the printer, and then fix the toner into its correct slot.
- The black ink cartridge should always be placed into the right slot, where as the color should be place into the left slot.
- Push the newly installed toner at a slight upward angle into the vacant slot, and then gradually place the toner into place.
- Re- do these instructions in order to install the other ink cartridge, and then shut the cartridge access door.
123 HP Envy 4512 Help
Step by Step Tutorials
- You are recommended to use plain, U.S or A4 paper in the input tray of the printer after you have installed the ink cartridges.
- Elevate the input tray of your printer, eliminate any paper from the input tray that is different than the type you want to use.
- Align the paper width guides and slide it to the left as much as you can. Place a stack of U.S , letter A4 paper into the input tray.
- It is to be placed in a way that the short edge lies forward and the print side facing nearest to you.
- Place the stack into the tray and push it until it stops. Push the paper width guide to the right until it fits at the paper’s edge.
- Close the output tray of the printer and drag out the output tray extender. Subsequently, align the ink toner.
- In general the ink cartridge alignment is done in order to get best print quality. This is done automatically after you load the paper into the tray.
- Raise the scanner lid, and then locate the alignment page with the print side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Align it liable to the engraved guides that are present around the glass, and then lower the scanner lid.
- Push the Start Copy Black icon or the Start Copy color icon on the printer’s control panel.
- By doing this, the printer aligns the ink cartridges. Then you can search for the correct printer driver.
- You have to install the correct printer driver and software on the computer in order to commence the print job.
- You have two choices for installing the printer driver. One is- you can use the installation CD.
Or else you can get the printer software from our website. We offer the latest version of the driver for you.
- Follow the prompts displayed and install it on your Mac or Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 4512 Wireless Printing
HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup for Windows
Setting up your printer over the wireless network is not a big deal when you use our instructions.
Once the network is established you have to find a way to install the printer driver to start a print job.
When the installer prompts you to choose the connection type, set the connection type as wireless.
You need to gather a few information when you opt for the Wireless connection. One such thing is your SSID and password.
- Gather the network name and the password of the Wireless router you are using. Check whether the computer is linked to the wireless network.
- You are not supposed to link the computer and the printer to a different wireless network.
- Make sure that you have powered up the printer and all the devices which are used in the print system are closer to each other.
- Make sure that no USB cables are connected from the printer and then proceed further.
- It is advisable to make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to configure and manage the wireless connection to your printer.
- Power up the printer and get directed to the printer’s control panel to enable the Wireless icon.
- When the Wireless summary screen opens, click the settings option, and then choose Wireless setup wizard.
- Then attempt to download and install the printer software and driver on the computer with which you wan to associate the printer.
- Get the software corresponding to your printer model on our website, and then trail the prompts.
- You can also make use of the CD which is provided at the time of buying the printer.
- Check our website and pick out the software and printer driver which suits you.
- Click on the Download option, and then tap on Begin. After the file gets downloaded click Open.
- Click on Save and then click on Run to install the downloaded files on your computer.
- The file format which gets downloaded will be in .exe format, if you are installing it on the Windows computer.
- Go through the prompts and accomplish the installation of software process.
- Let the printer prints a sample test page to check whether the installation is done properly.
- When the test report is printed, you can start using the printer. If not, the installed printer driver might get crashed, and fails to print.
- In such cases, you have to re- install the driver after uninstalling the currently existing printer driver.
HP Envy 4512 Wireless setup for Mac
It is mandatory to link the printer to the wireless network, and install the required printer driver to setup an 123 HP Printer on the wireless network.
When the installer prompts you to set the connection type, choose it as Wireless, and then proceed. You should know the network name and password of the wireless router before you start to set up the printer.
- Confirm that you have powered on the printer, computer, and the router. All the devices should be linked with a same wireless network.
- Keeping the print system devices away from each other leads to loss of wireless network connection.
- Check no Ethernet cables or USB are connected to the printer. To connect the printer to the network, choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Keep your printer on, if you find it to be in the off state. Get directed to the printer’s control panel, and enable the Wireless icon.
- Click on settings and then go with the Wireless Setup Wizard for easy setup and manage the wireless network.
- Once the network is established, you have to search for a printer driver which suits your printer model.
- Printer driver and software can be availed from us. To get the printer driver, visit our website.
- You can use the installation CD as well to get the printer driver installed on your computer.
- After directing to our website, key in the printer number in the respective fields, and then proceed.
- Click on the Download option. Unzip the file which gets downloaded by navigating to the downloads folder.
- The file which is downloaded will be in .dmg format. Tap it and install it on your Mac computer.
- Go through the instructions to accomplish the installation. When instructed, terminate the installation software.
- On the accessed HP Utility screen, pick out the printer name, and then click on Continue.
- Tap on Add. Once the Add windows screens, pick your printer name, and then check whether Bonjour is chosen.
- Tap the Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer name from the drop- down menu.
- Tap Add to include your Envy 4512 printer to the list. Navigate to the Installer Add Print window, and click Continue.
- Go through the guidelines to complete the printer setup, and then click Done.If any issues still persist kindly contact our technical HP Support.
It is a mobile printing solution which is meant for the Apple devices. This lets the Apple users take the printouts easily from where they are. It is supported in the iOS version 4.2 and later. Using this feature, you can print from an iPad, iPod, or iPhone over a wireless network to your network enabled printer. Before you attempt to print check if your printer is compatible with the AirPrint feature and the mobile device from which you wish to print is running with 4.2 v and later. Make sure that you have established the wireless connection on your printer and mobile. You can establish the wireless network connection either by using Wi- FI Direct or Wireless Protected Setup. Get your AirPrint app from App Store, and make sure that your Apple device and printer are in associated with a same wireless network. Once the connection is setup, check if the printer is on, and look for a photo or document which you’d like to print. Click on Print, choose your printer name, change the settings, finalize the number of copies you want, and click on Print.
It is a printing solution which lets you print from your Android device or from Amazon Fire device. To print from your mobile devices you should get the app installed on it. You can avail your app from Play Store. Get directed to Play Store, search for the updated ePrint app, follow the prompts, download and install it on your mobile devices. Printing from Android devices by means of ePrint is possible only if the OS on the mobile is 4.0 or later. For Amazon fire the version of the operating system should be OS X 4.1- 4.x and 5.1- 5.1 x or later. Meet the requirements and follow the prompts to take prints of best quality. Get directed to Play Store, look for the latest version app, follow the prompts, and download it on your mobile devices. Once the installation gets completed, launch the app, and click on the Files or Recent files option. Choose the file type, and the document which you want to print. Edit it using the prompts, save the changes, click on Done, take a look at the preview screen, and then click on Print.
Google Cloud Print
Google cloud printing lets you print photos and documents securely from any devices to the network enabled printer. You do not require any drivers or software to print using Google Cloud Print. You can choose a document or a photo from your computer, Chromebook, or Android devices to print using the Google Cloud Print feature. You have to link your printer to Google Cloud Print via the Chrome browser on your computer. Power up the printer and check if you have placed enough amount of plain paper into the paper tray of the printer, and have installed the toner. Check if the printer is linked to the same network as your Chromebook or computer. Launch the browser on your Chromebook or computer, and sign in to your Google account. Within a few seconds your Google Cloud Print recognizes any available printers on the network. After confirming the registration page, use the prompts to print the required documents or photos. To start printing tap on the Print option followed by uploaded file to print. Tap on the select a file from my computer option and then choose a file, and click on the open option. Get directed to Google Cloud Print window, pick out your printer and perform necessary changes to the settings and click on Print.
How to use 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer
Learn More Issue & Solutions
HP Envy 4512 Driver
The users whose printer does not has a full feature HP printer driver for Windows can use the guidelines provided here to install the driver.
- It is necessary to install the built- in print driver for your printer, if a full feature driver is unavailable.
- You can get this full feature driver for your printer either from CD or from our website.
- Look for the Change device installation settings from the printer control panel in the list of results.
- Click yes, and then go with the save changes option. Subsequently, trail the prompts to establish the printer connection.
- If you opt for the USB connection, affirm that the computer is powered on and is connected to the Internet.
HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge
This guideline helps you find whether the installed ink cartridge is working properly, how to substitute the faulty cartridge, and how to print an alignment page.
- Place essential amount of white paper before you replace the ink cartridges and then commence the alignment process.
- Estimate the ink level before the toner vanishes completely. We provide the guidelines on how to estimate the toner level as well. Utilize the printer software to estimate the ink level.
- Trail the following steps after switching on the printer, and confirming that the printer is ready.
How to print documents & photos using a mobile
The instructions provided here lets you print document and photo from your Android Apple devices using HP Smart app.
- If you are an Android user, get directed to Play Store, follow the prompts, and installed it on your devices.
- You can print documents or photos saved on your Android or Apple devices.
- It is possible to print from Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, and Dropbox, based on your mobile device.
- Launch the HP Smart app, click on the Print documents, Print Photos, or choose the cloud storage or social media account.
- Search for the file on your mobile devices, cloud account, or social media. Trail the prompt if you have not yet added your cloud or Social media.
- Choose the document or photo, and click on Print.
Troubleshooting for HP Envy 4512
Occasionally, your printer prints an extra sheet of paper after every printing job.When this issue is experienced by your printer, follow the below instructions and get the issue resolved.
- Check if the antivirus software on your Mac or Windows computer is up- to- date.
- Updated firewall software installed on the computer lets you scan and remove any viruses and malware.
- Check if the firmware for your printer you have installed on the printer is latest.
- If it is found to be an older version, the blank page issue might occur.