123 Hp Envy 7858 Printer
Hp Envy 7858 Printer – Specifications
- It is not required to trimming the edges of the photos while using the Borderless printing option.
- When using the Wi-Fi Direct feature, connect the printer to a network without using the wireless router or access point.
- The printer is capable of working on different platforms such as Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Install the memory card into its memory slot to print photos and document directly from the printer without connecting to a system.
- The input tray can handle up to 125 sheets of paper and the output tray can handle up to 40 sheets of paper.
- Save the ink costs and get the ink at your doorstep using the HP Instant Ink feature.
- The printer supports various paper types such as plain paper, brochures,envelopes, cards,etc.
- Install the HP ePrint app, AirPrint on your mobile devices to print from it whenever required
- Use the Auto on/off technology and this energy star certified printer conserves the energy up to 50%.
- Get all these features at an affordable price.
HP Envy 7858 Printer Unboxing – First Time Setup
- When you set up the printer for the first time, it is necessary to open the box by removing the tape on the top of it.
- Examine the contents in the box as it varies based on the country/region. The contents in the box include a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges and a software CD.
- Take out the printer from the box and remove all the packing materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.Place the device on a flat surface.
- Experience the uninterrupted power supply using the power cable of the printer present in the box. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear .
- The other end of the cable is connected to the wall socket. Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Use compatible papers to get quality printouts. Insert plain paper into the input tray. Alignment of papers can be done by adjusting the paper-width guides.
- It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges for the printer. Install the cartridges into their respective slots.
- Prior to installing, remove the protective tape on the top of the cartridge. The unnecessary handling of the copper strips can result in ink clogs.
- After the installation, wait for the printer to print an alignment page. This is done to verify whether the cartridges are installed properly.
Envy 7858 – System requirements
The system should have 1GB hard disk space. Ensure that the system has a CD/DVD to install the driver in the system. Connect the printer to a network with an active internet connection. The system needs a 1GHz processor for printer installation.
To install the printer in a Mac system, it requires a hard disk space of 1GB. If the printer supports USB connection, check for the USB port in the system’s rear. For a wireless connection, you need an active internet connection. Use a CD/DVD drive to insert the software CD into the system.
HP Envy 7858 Printer – Driver Installation
- 123.hp.com/envy7858 – A driver is necessary to communicate between the printer and the system. Without installing the driver, you cannot print from the printer.
- There are two methods to install the printer driver. One method is to use a software installation CD and the alternative method is to download the driver.
- When you use the first method, use a software installation CD that is available in the printer’s shipment box. Place it on the computer’s disc drive.
- After a while, a list of files in the CD gets displayed on the screen .Choose the setup file based on the operating system. Use .exe file for Windows and .dmg file for Mac.
- Select the setup file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- In case the installation stops in the middle of the process, move to our website to download the printer driver and software.
- Choose the suitable driver for the printer model. Based on the version of the operating system and printer model, click the link for download process.
- Once you have clicked the link, the setup file gets downloaded automatically. Do not turn off the system during the download process.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable . Drop in connection can lead to a corrupted driver. After the download process, install the driver based on the on-screen prompts.
- Select the Finish option to complete the installation process. Find the printer’s name in the list of available devices.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, click the add option to include the name manually. Select the printer’s name and start the printing process.
Hp Envy 7858 Printing Ink cartridges
Ink cartridges are one of the fundamental parts of the printer. Start the printing process by installing the ink cartridges. Use high-yield ink cartridges for obtaining quality printouts. The authentic and compatible ink cartridges avoid ink cartridge and ink system failure issues. To get the authentic ink cartridges, visit the HP SureSupply and order HP ink cartridges. Register the printer’s name in HP Instant Ink feature to save the ink cost and receive the ink cartridges at your doorstep. These cartridges are designed with fraud protection. Use the QR code to examine whether they are authentic or not. Keep a note that you should not leave the cartridges in open air for more than 30 minutes as it leads to ink clogs. It is suggested not to refill the ink cartridges. In certain times, refilling the ink cartridges can lead to quality issues. Any queries regarding the ink cartridge, call our toll-free number.