HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridges Installation
HP Envy 4502 Cartridges Installation and Replacement
Make sure you replace the HP Envy 4502 e-all-in-one ink cartridges whenever the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up with HP Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges automatically, as and when your cartridges are low on ink.
Steps to replace HP Envy 4502 ink cartridges:
- Check whether your 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer is switched on.
- Open the cartridge’s access door and wait until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new HP Envy 4502 cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridges Installation in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the cartridge alignment process.
For more information regarding HP 4502 ink cartridges, refer your Envy’s printer manual.
For more information regarding HP Envy 4502 ePrint click here.