HP Envy 4506 Printer from iPhone
You can print from your iPhone device with the HP 4506 AiO printer remote app or using HP Envy 4506 AirPrint app form Apple. To use the HP AiO printer remote app on your Apple device, you need an HP web-enabled printer and an HP Envy 4506 Printer from iPhone or iPad that runs iOS 7 or higher.
- Download and Install the HP Envy 4506 All-in-One Printer Remote app from the Apple™ App Store.
- After downloading and installing the app, it is displayed as AiO Remote on your Apple device.
- Connect your Apple™ device and your 123.hp.com/envy4506 printer to the same wireless network.
- After the above step, tap on the AiO Remote app on your Apple™ device.
- On the App, choose 123 hp setup 4506 new printer or Connect to existing printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Now, you can use the app to print and scan.
How to Print from HP Envy 4506 AIO Remote App
- Click Print/Share on the AiO Remote App.
- Click Documents, Albums, or the cloud service’s name.
- Select the document you would like to print and click Print.
How to Scan from HP Envy 4506 AIO Remote App
- Place your document on the HP Envy 4506 scanner and click Scan from the AiO Remote app.
- Click on Settings, and select the Input Source for the scan.
- If you want to adjust the image then, click on Preview.
- After making the adjustments as per your need, click Scan, to scan the image to your Apple device.
- If you want to print your scanned document, click Print/Share on the app’s home screen and then follow the on-screen instructions to get your scanned image printed.