- Use your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer to print stunning photos with accurate colors.
- You can easily print the desired photos from social media and print your files on the go.
- Avail excellent high quality prints. Print, Copy, Scan and Fax swiftly with automatic document feeder.
- Avail the benefits of mobile printing and print your document or photo from wherever you are.
- Android user make use of the HP ePrint app whereas Mac user uses the AirPrint app to print from your mobile device.
- Using the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to print your favourite snap with best quality.
- The HP Auto off technology saves the printer energy without compromising its performance.
- The printer input tray capacity is up to 125 sheets and output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
- Make use of the automatic duplex printing and print the document on both the sides of the paper.
- Do not waste your time for trimming your photograph. Use the borderless printing feature and get excellent photos.
- The printer uses four colors to print a document: Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- The printer print speed is up to: 15 ppm for black and 10m ppm for color.
- The supported mobile printing service: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct Printing.
- Based on your preference, you can choose any one of the connection type: Wired connection or a Wireless connection.
How to print photo
Use the HP Envy 7855 printer to print excellent looking photos from a Windows and Mac computer using the suitable paper type and appropriate print job settings.
- Place photo paper into the input tray. Modify the paper width guides so they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Access the print window and document properties to configure the print job.
- Right-click the photo you want to print, select Open with–> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Select Print or tap File or the menu icon and then choose Print. Open the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer Document Properties to access more layout.
- Choose Portrait for vertical prints or select Landscape for horizontal prints.
- Modify the color and quality settings to get best photo printing results.
- Tap Ok and then select Print. After printing your photos, take off any photo paper from the tray.
- If you need any help, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
- Insert photo paper into the main input tray. Open the photo that you would like print.
- Select File–> Print. For the Photo app, choose a layout and then select the Print option.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer from the Printer menu. From the Presets option, choose an option that applies to your print job.
- Choose the Orientation of the photo. From the Paper Size option, select the paper you are printing on.
- If requires, select the arrow at the top or bottom of the pop-up menu to display more sizes.
- Select the print settings menu at the center of the window. Choose Paper Type & Quality from the print settings menu.
- Click the Paper Type and Quality for the print job. Click on the Print option.
- For more guides, consult our technical experts on the toll-free number.
How to Scan
- Prior to scanning your photos or documents, you need to install the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Insert the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Make sure that you do not load photos in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos and the printer.
- Choose your printer model in the results to access HP Printer Assistant and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Select a shortcut that corresponds to the file type and resulting action you want and then select Scan.
- Once you are done, you can save your file to the computer at the desired location.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer has the Scan to Email feature, use your printer’s email address to send your scanned document.
- For more information, call our technical support team on the toll-free number.
How to Copy
- Place your document or photo on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Power up the HP Envy 7855 printer. From the home screen on your printer’s control panel, click the Copy option.
- Choose Document or ID Card. Choose the required number of copies.
- To copy Document or Photo, click the Settings option and then specify the required advanced copy settings.
- To modify the copy size, click a Preset or tap Custom and then specify the value to increase or decrease the copy.
- Choose the required copy quality level and then you can also lighten or darken the document.
- Click Black and then choose Black or Color to initiate the copy job. The HP Envy 7855 printer prints the copy job.
- Contact our technical experts on the toll-free number to get detailed information about copying.
Configure your HP Envy 7855 printer for a USB cable connection to a Windows and Mac computer. Install updated driver and software to avail full printer functionality.
- Unplug the printer USB cable from the PC. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the driver installation process.
- Look for devices under Windows and then select the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- Right-click your printer icon and then select Remove device. In case multiple icons exist for the printer, exclude them all.
- Close the Devices and Printers window, and then move to the next step.
- Get directed to our website and click on the Software Download button to avail the full feature driver and software.
- It is advisable to use the updated driver and software for the printer to avail full printer functionality.
- During the installation process, choose the connection type as USB to complete the setup process.
- Try to Print, Copy, Scan or Fax a document using your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer to check its performance.
- Ensure that you unplug the printer USB cable from the computer.
- Based on your printer model and the operating system version, use the suitable driver and software for your printer.
- Go to our website, download the compatible driver and software for your printer. Mac users download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading, install it by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, you need to choose your preferred connection type.
- Select USB as the connection type. Ensure HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen to enable full scan functionality.
- Choose your printer name, select the Use or Print Using option and then click on the Add option.
- Try to print a sample document. If you find any issue, call us on the toll-free 1-844-246-7458.
Refill ink cartridges
- Take off the empty cartridge from your HP Envy 7855 printer. While you’re working close the printer lid or door.
- Find the fill holes on the top of the cartridge. Some of the printer cartridges have more than one hole in it.
- One hole leads to the ink reservoir that you will refill. This hole will have a sponge in it.
- Remove the top label and make a small hole in the top. You may find some cartridges have a hole previously.
- In such cases, you need not to make another hole.Use the guides on which hole to insert each color.
- Before refilling the ink, ensure that the hole is in the right place. If your syringe moves freely inside the hole or if you’re able to suck ink then you’re in the right spot.
- Some of the cartridge hold the ink in sponges, in these cases, you will feel some slight difficulties while refilling.
- Fill the syringe with the ink and then inject it slowly into the cartridge.
- At any point, you find that ink start to bubble out of the hole the cartridge is filled or has some air in it.
- To verify it, suck some of the ink from the cartridges. If there is air inside it, you need to add more ink. Otherwise, your cartridge is full.
- Some of the kits come with plastic stoppers that fit into the hole correctly. You can also close the hole with tape.
- It is not required to plug the hole. Most cartridges place in the printer with the label side facing upward.
- Be careful that you do not turn it upside down. Clean the print head.
- If the print head isn’t clean your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer prints will look smudge and uneven.
- You might not avail the expected document quality using your printer.
- Clean the print head with a cloth and ensure that the mark the head leaves is a neat rectangle.
- Print a test page using your printer to ensure that your printer functions well.
- In case you find any smudging or blots of ink, remove you cartridge and clean the head again.
- If the ink cartridge is too full, you need to suck out some of the ink from it.
- In case your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer has a separate Cyan, Magenta and Yellow cartridge, you can use the procedure for each one.
- In case you have a combined color cartridges, you need to make a hole above each reservoir.