Quick 123.hp.com/setup Envy Printers Support
Let Us Help You – 123 HP Envy Printer
123.hp.com/setup envy models are compact and sleek, that it fits perfectly in your study or desk at home or home office.
Large print loads at low costs are possible with the sizeable HP original ink cartridges that offer you a full value for the money.
With a price range from $50 to $150, the HP Envy offers a wide range of features at an affordable price.
ENERGY STAR certified printers, helps you conserve resources and reduce environmental impact, without you having to compromise on the printer’s performance.
The simple and elaborate instruction manual walks you through the unboxing setup and installation of the drivers and software in no time.
WIRELESS & MOBILE PRINTING
Easy printing from mobile or computer is possible by wirelessly connecting to the device using the built in Wi-Fi feature available.
123 HP ENVY PRINTER SETUP
HP Envy, one of the latest models of printers from HP, comes in a sleek, all black design with polished edges. They have an easy to access LCD display, on their front panel, which lets you handle all the print, copy and scan directly from the 123.hp.com printer.
The automatic paper tray disappears automatically, making the design compact. HP boasts of Envy’s lab quality printing and borderless photo printing.
Envy’s simple and easy wireless setup, mobile printing, duplexer and an automatic document feeder, makes it the most handy and efficient printers from HP so far.
123 HP ENVY WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
The 123 HP Printer can connect to the network only wirelessly, as some models of Envy have no Ethernet port. The procedure to connect your printer to a wireless network is given below
How to Connect HP Envy Printer?
From the Printer panel:
- STEP 1. Power up your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- STEP 2. Tap on the Wireless icon to turn it ON. The light indicator confirms this.
- STEP 3. Now on the printer’s display, click on the setup icon.
- STEP 4. From the network menu select the wireless setup wizard.
- STEP 5. Select your wireless network and enter the password.
- STEP 6. After your 123.hp.com/setup envy printer connects to this network print a test document to confirm.
NOTE : The SSID and password of your network are required.
How Can We Help?
There is no problem that doesn’t have a solution. Bring it to us and we will fix the HP Envy Printer issue.
123 HP Envy Scanner Setup
HP Envy Scanning is a process where a digital copy of a document, be it a letter, receipt or a form, is made, to be stored in the computer for future paperless reference. The HP Envy has a flat-bed scanner.
In a flat-bed scanner, the documents to be scanned are placed on a flat surface and are properly aligned on the scanner glass as shown in the figure.
HP Envy scanner settings can be changed according to your requirement from the printer control panel, or from the software installed on your computer
To change scanner settings from software:
- Find the name of your 123.hp.com/setup envy printer and open the HP software.
- Click the option How to Scan a Document or Photo..
- Select the shortcut for scanning on the left of your scan dialogue box.
- Select the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Click the Save Settings icon to save your settings.
123 HP Envy Printer Installation
- Remove the printer from the box. Take out the safety packing, and unwrap the tapes and cover from around the printer.
- Pull out the output tray and remove the packing material from it.
- Adjust the paper guides such that it does not crush or bend the paper that is placed in the tray.
- Finally remove the packing material from the ink cartridge slots, and install the ink cartridges.
- The HP Envy model setup flyer given with your 123.hp.com/setup printer provides a detailed process on how to setup, connect the cords and power up your printer.
123 HP Envy – Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printers to the web. Connecting to the web makes printing from any corner of the world, with Internet accessibility, possible. All you would need is, a Google Cloud Print enabled printer or a classic printer, and a device with access to the Internet.
REGISTERING YOUR PRINTER:
- A computer running Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later, or Windows XP or later, or Chromebook.
- Google Chrome installed on the computer.
- A Google Account
- A Google Cloud Print ready printer connected to the same network as your computer.
- An active Internet connection
- Switch on the 123.hp.com printer
- Open the Chrome browser and sign into your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon, and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Show advanced settings
- Now scroll further down to Google Cloud Print and click Manage button.
- Google cloud print detects any printer on your network
CONNECTING YOUR PRINTER:
Cloud Ready Printers:
These printers connect directly to the web. Make sure your printer is cloud ready or is HP ePrint capable.
- Open Google chrome
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices
- click My Devices and check if your printer is listed under it
- If your printer is listed under My Devices, then your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If it is listed under New Devices, click Register and print a confirmation page. In some printers, you may be asked to complete the registration from the printer control panel.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup envy printer is not listed, then make sure your printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address.
The printer has to be HP ePrint enabled for it to have an email address.
- With classic printers, you need a computer to set up the web connection.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In a new tab, open chrome://devices
- A list of devices already registered with Google Cloud Print, and new devices available on the network are displayed.
- Under “Classic printers,” click Add printers.
- A confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled is displayed.
HP ENVY – AIR PRINT SETUP
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your ePrint enabled 123 HP printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2 or later versions or devices with older iOS versions which can be upgraded to later versions of iOS
- A 123.hp.com/setup envy printer that supports AirPrint
- Apps that support AirPrint
- AirPrint is not supported when connected to public wireless networks such as public Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth connections, or on 3G or 4G data connections.
- AirPrint is supported on OS X v10.7 Lion or later
- AirPrint is only compatible with 123 HP printers released in 2010 and later.
To print from an app, tap or (action icon) and then tap Print. If the Action icon or the Print button is not present then it means the app does not support AirPrint.
HP Envy – ePRINT SETUP
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your 123 HP printer should be ePrint enabled.
Your printer would be assigned an email address which can be used to send documents to your printer from anywhere.
- On the Home screen, touch the HP ePrint icon
- Click Set Up
Enabling HP ePrint
To enable HP ePrint you should 123 hp setup Web Services on your HP Envy Printer
Web Services Set Up:
- Make sure the Web Services have been setup.
- Click the HP ePrint icon on the Home screen. You will find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open your email application and email the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.
- Finally remove the packing material from the ink cartridge slots, and install the ink cartridges..
Now to enable HP ePrint
The HP Envy model setup flyer given with your printer provides a detailed process on how to set up, connect the cords and power up your 123.hp.com/setup envy printer.
Disclaimer:- hp-envy.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.